Got the Advent speakers working again

It took a little trial and error but I was able to get my old advent speakers working again. The main problem with the speakers was that on one of them the woofer was not working at all. It turned out all I had to do was reflow the solder on one of the woofer terminals and it started working again so I was business.

Once I got it working I found that one of the woofers was making a noise
when it was trying to reproduce low frequencies. I ended up fixing a bad refoam job and now everything is working great and it sounds really good.

I also did some modifications to the preamp but that will be another post.